1. Ginger tea: Drink ginger tea to ease stomach discomfort and reduce inflammation that may be causing your headache.
2. Peppermint oil: Apply peppermint oil to your temples or inhale its scent to help soothe your headache and calm your stomach.
3. Apple cider vinegar: Mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it to help regulate the pH levels in your stomach and reduce gastric pain.
4. Chamomile tea: Sip on chamomile tea to reduce inflammation and relax your digestive system.
5 Cold compress: Place a cold compress or ice pack on your forehead or the back of your neck to reduce inflammation and ease your headache.
6. Fennel seeds: Chew on fennel seeds or drink fennel tea to help soothe your stomach and reduce gastric pain.
7. Cinnamon: Mix a pinch of cinnamon in a glass of warm water and drink it to help regulate your blood sugar levels and reduce headache pain.
8. Cloves: Boil a few cloves in water and inhale the steam to help reduce inflammation and ease your headache.
9. Lemon water: Squeeze some lemon juice into a glass of warm water and drink it to help detoxify your body and reduce headache pain.
10. Yoga and meditation: Practice yoga and meditation to help reduce stress and anxiety, which can trigger gastric headaches.